» What to see in environs?
1.) Immediate neighbourhood of Leiputrija
Leiputrija is in the middle of wonderful rural environment that you can enjoy all around. A thing to see isriverofGauja– the longest river inLatvia(452 km). Gauja is the most popular water tourist rout inLatvia. Also there are a few lakes near “Leiputrija”: Kadagas, Mazuikas and Lieluikas lakes. And ofcourse there are one of the best mushroom and berry picking places inLatvia.
There is protected nature area near Leiputrija – “Natura 2000” – where one can meet rear species of plants, fish and especially birds. A part of the territory is free to see for everyone at every time, but another part is available only at definite time or with special permission.
Also the ancient and legendaryRiga– St.Peterburgs road is a historic – cultural object to see here.
The firing ground is a close neighbour of Leiputrija, which offers a lot of interesting things to see for visitors. As the firing ground was also the firing ground forUSSRarmy in the past, there are a lot of old military objects left: tank and plate armour pits, kurgans and bunkers. It all can be easily seen over by going on excursions/sightseeing tours on ATV’s from Leiputrija.
2.) What to see in Adazi district?
- One of the biggest lakes in Riga region: Baltezers – Small Baltezers and big Baltezers. The small Baltezers is the deepest in Riga region, while in the Big Baltezers there are six islands which are natural preserves since 1924.
- Churches: Lutheran churches in Baltezers and in Garkalne.
- Museums: Alderu water pump station museum.
3.) What to see in Riga region?
Riga region is a central region of Latvia with capital Riga in the middle of its heart.
Riga old town is older than 800 years and is recognized as the most significant and central monument of art nouveau architecture in the world!
In Riga you can get all the entertainment and leisure possibilities that a city could ever offer: museums, theatres, opera, cinemas, circus etc.
We offer: ticket reservation service (opera, theatres, museums in Riga) and taxi bus service for our clients.
In region we also recommend to visit underground lakes in Vidzeme, aerodium (skydiving simulator), which also took place in grand opening event of Olympic games in Torino and became one of most interesting shows there; city Sigulda with its beautiful nature and castle of Turaida and at last – National park of Gauja.
Remember: we can get you to any of theese places!
4.) What to see in Latvia?
- Militar harbor of Liepaja (in Liepaja city);
- International center of radioastronomy in Irbene;
- Rocks ”Sietiņiezis” in Valmiera region;
- Cape of Kolka;
- Ancient train in route “Gulbene – Alūksne”;
- Castle of Cēsis;
- Basilic of Aglona;
- Baltic see coast and beautiful, natural and free beaches; resort Jūrmala;
- Saulkrasti with it’s White sand-hill;
Cities and towns worth to see:
Tērvete, Liepāja, Saulkrasti, Koknese, Aglona, Cēsis, Sigulda, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Valmiera, Ventspils.