» Camping & bungalows
Camping “Leiputrija” is comfy and quiet campsite in scenic countryside near the longest river of Latvia – Gauja. It is located only 23 km far from (close to) Riga city.
The campsite consists of simple bungalows (cabins) of different size, separate tenting area and camper/caravan site. WC, showers and kitchen are shared and available 24h/day. Tourist information center, free Wi-fi, mini-shop, bicycle rental and latvian sauna are only few of accommodations and services available on the site.
Season: 1st May – 1st October (the season can be longer if weather conditions allow it)
Working hours (registration): 8:00 – 22:00 (June – August) / 9:00 – 21:00 (May, September)
Pets: Non-aggressive pets (cats and dogs) are allowed in territory (surcharge). Pets are not allowed in sanitary premises and children playground areas.
- Checking in: from 2:00 p.m. (cabins and mobile home) / from 12:00-noon (campers, caravans, tents)
- Departure: till 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Shops, cafes: minishop (drinks, icecream etc.) available on the site. Closest food shop in Kadaga village (7 km) / closest supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and pizzeria in Ādaži (9 km).
All prices see in PRICELIST
Services & Accommodations:
- Tourist information center & reading room
- Free use of sports grounds
- Parking place
- Shared showers and WC (available 24/7)
- Shared kitchen (available 24/7)
- Playground for children, outdoor games, petanca field
- Recreation room with table games
- Free Wi-fi (around reception building)
- Mini-shop (drinks, snacks etc.)
- Bicycle rental and other sports & leisure equipment rental
- Canoe rental, ATV tours, go-karts for children
- Swimming places, places for picnic
- Latvian sauna (special sauna evenings take place each thursday)
- Creditcards accepted
You are very welcome!
- Internal regulations & conditions in “Leiputrija” -