» Latvian crawfish festival
FIRST LATVIAN CRAWFISH FESTIVAL
When: 27th of July
Where: in tourist and leisure park “Leiputrija”, in Ādaži district, Iļķene
Organization: Latvian fish and crawfish association
- 9:00 – 10:00 – registration of participants (professionals);
- 10:00 – 14:00 – seminars about crawfish cultivating and crawfish diseases (by prof. A. Ārens and Inese Briede).
- 14:00 – opening of the festival;
- 14:15 – practic lecture: “Crawfish – diet or delicasy?”
- 14:15 – 18:00 – different attractions and sport games; Buggies for children.
- 19:00 – 20:00 – Closing of the festival. Awards of winners of sports competition.
- Buggies for children, bicycle rental, quads.
- 20:30 – 22:00 – VIP evening (for adults only): degustation of crawfish and fish, singing, dance.
In territory of the festival there is camping and guesthouse. Please book your stay in advance by sending Your accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry in festival (price):
- Day programme: LVL 3,00 – adults / LVL 1,00 – children, students, seniors.
- Day programme + evening programme (for adults only): LVL 10,00 – if booked till 20th of July / LVL 15,00 – if booked after 20th of July.
Check out some pictures of previous festival in 2011: HERE