» Regeln & Empfehlungen
Leider ist dieser Eintrag zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar. Wir entschuldigen uns für die Unannehmlichkeiten.:
We want You to feel at home when in “Leiputrija”. This is why, in order to provide You pleasant and safe stay, we kindly ask You to review the internal regulations and conditions of the complex.
- Guest house: Checking in: starting from 3:00 p.m.; Departure: till 12:00 a.m.
- Camping: Checking in: starting from 2:00 p.m.; Departure: till 12:00 a.m.
Attention! It is also possible to arrive earlier or to leave it later by prepay. Please contact the administration in advance.
Reception working hours: from 8:00 to 22:00 (1st of June – 31st of August) / from 9:00 to 21:00 (in May, September)
Daytime guests (persons who have not booked an accommodation for upcoming night), has to leave the territory of “Leiputrija” till the moment of closing of the reception.
Terms of registration:
For registration in the guest house and camping, guests shall need a valid passport or ID card.
For “Leiputrija” services guests can pay by means of money transfer or in cash (Euro).
During high-season (1st May – 30th September) also credit cards are accepted.
Room reservation terms:
In order to perform guaranteed reservation, a guest shall make prepayment (50% of a price) in 3 days after the receipt of reservation confirmation (but not later than 24 hours before arrival to “Leiputrija”). Reservation is guaranteed from the moment the payment is received.
If the reservation prepayment isn’t received in the indicated term, the “Leiputrija” has a rights to cancel not guaranteed reservation without any preliminary notification and sell the service to any other person.
Cancellation and no-show rules:
If case of reservation cancellation or no-show, the reservation pre-payment shall not be refunded (in case of credit card details submitted: 50% of price shall be charged). In case of individual (not group) short-term (up to 2 nights) bookings guest and “Leiputrija” can agree to move forward the date of the reservation, if a guest informs “Leiputrija” about such need and cancellation at least one week (7 days) before the first scheduled date of arrival. Any change or cancellation made later shall not be refunded.
Room price includes:
- Room (guest house) price includes:
VAT, parking lot, use of kitchen of common use, use of pergola, use of streetball and other sports fields, use of playground for children, as well as use of places for swimming, picnic and fire places. Bedclothes included in price.
- Camping accommodation and pitch price includes:
VAT, parking lot, use of kitchen of common use, WC and showers, use of streetball and other sports fields, use of playground for children, as well as use of places for swimming, picnic and fire places. Bedclothes in bungalows are optional. Guests can use their own bedclothes or rent it.
NO MUSIC, clamouring and loud parties are allowed in campsite and area. We beg everyone to behave with respect to others and let them (and yourselves) enjoy the peacefullness and quietness of Latvian nature. Though, if renting entire guesthouse or complex for private (closed) event, silence rules are negotiable.
Smoking is prohibited inside premises and up to 10 meters from all public buildings. Smoking is allowed on porch and balcony of the guest house and outdoors – if further than 10 meters from buildings.
Smoking in premises and throwing cigarettes on ground shall be fined.
Garbage shall be droped only into wastebins. Throwing garbage on ground shall be fined.
- No pets are allowed in guesthouse/holiday house.
- Pets are allowed in some particular camping houses (cabins) and strongly forbidden in others.
- Only non-aggressive pets (cats and dogs) are allowed in camping area (but not in any premises) by charge. Pets must be always kept on a leash. Please inform receptionist on arrival about any pets you have taken with you.
Safety conditions and general courtesy rules:
- It is forbidden to bring and keep inflammable materials indoors – rooms, camping premises etc. For use of candles please contact the reception. If is forbidden to use personal electric heaters, spoil furniture and other equipment, and/or remove furniture to/from another room.
- For cooking purposes we invite to use the kitchen, barbecue areas, and or dedicated fireplaces. To rent a barbecue set or buy a wood for fireplace, please contact the reception.
- After 10:00 p.m. (22:00) it is strongly forbidden to clamour in the territory. Attention (!): playing music is not allowed at any time through out the day and night.
- As we take care of Your personal safety and safety of other guests, as well as quiet atmosphere in the territory, it is forbidden to stay in “Leiputrija” while in state of strong alcoholic / drug intoxication. The personnel of “Leiputrijas” has rights to refuse to host and serve a customer that is in state of strong alcoholic / drug intoxication. In such case money for booked and prepaid services shall not be refunded.
- It is forbidden to bring in and/or use any weapons and drugs in territory of the “Leiputrija”.
- It ir allowed to swim/bath in ponds of “Leiputrija”, but we suggest to use those ment for swimming instead of those marked as fishing ponds. Gauja river is also a good option for swimming (be aware of stream!).
- Attention! There are no lifeguards in the territory, so guests must be very careful while in swimming areas.
- The first aid kit is available in reception. Do not hesitate to ask for help if needed.
- When leaving territory, though, temporary, we suggest you to lock your room/cabin/house and keep the keys with You. Before final departure, guests shall give back the key in reception. Charge for losing the key: EUR 10,00.
- We beg you to keep order and to observe general aproprieties, to respect other guests and environment. Thank You.
- It is strictly forbidden to use glassware and drinks in glass bottles in saunas, bathhouse premises and water relaxation areas.
- It is allowed to bath in hot-tub and pool and enter saunas by wearing clean swimsuits, dedicated sauna sheets (or without any clothes if having a private event and everyone’s agreeing on it). Because of hygiene reasons it is forbidden to use hot-tub, pool and saunas by wearing (used) underwear.
- We kindly invite parents to watch after their children – especially when in playground areas and around opened waters.
- It is allowed and even advisable to enjoy your stay fully, have fun and take a good rest.
In order avoid any misunderstanding, in case You find any damage in the room, we kindly ask You to immediately inform the reception about it.
Suggestions, information, complaints:
If You have any questions, complaints or advice please do not hesitate to apply to the “Leiputrija” reception (tourist information center). Our helpful personnel will give You all the information about services, tourism sights, excursion routes and answer questions You are interested in latvian, english and russian (a part of personnel speaks also a little Spanish and German).
Wishing You a wonderful stay,
Collective of “Leiputrija”