» Contacts & map
Call receiving: from 9:00 a.m. till 9:00 p.m. (Latvian time).
Address: “Stirninas”, Ilkene, Adazi region, Latvia; LV-2164
- N 57°05´22.9” – E 24°26´40.7”
- N 57.089607 – E 24.445143
You are also welcome to visit and contact us here:
How to get to Leiputrija from Riga center:
- You need to drive down the main street – Brivibas street – straight all the way (if leaving Old town/Statue of freedom, it’s ~ 11,7 km) till you cross the Riga city border.
- Keep driving straight the freeway (A2 / E77) for 1,8 km more till the turn-off to Tallin (Via baltica freeway – A1 / E67; direction – Tallinn);
- Cross the viaduct and drive down the A1 / E67 for 13 km (through Baltezers). Further on You have 2 options: either go through Adazi town (camping signs will lead You through it, along the main street – Gaujas street) OR You can pass Adazi town and keep driving straight on A1/E67 and after crossing the bridge of Gauja river, take the first right turn (some 600 meters after the bridge) – you’ll see a blue camping “Leiputrija” road sign there. The same here: go on by following the camping signs and You will reach us easily.
- At the end there will be a very sharp right turn (sign says “Leiputrija 1,3 km” and “Turn right here!”). After turning right drive those 1,3 km till you see the camping on your left.
- Here You are! Welcome!
(!) ON THE WAY TO “LEIPUTRIJA” THE ROAD WILL LEAD ALONG THE BORDER OF ADAZI MILITARY BASE, SO PLEASE DO NOT GET CONFUSED WHEN SEEING WARNING SIGNS ALONG THE ROAD. AND WHEN YOU FINALY SEE A STAND MADE OF CONCRETE WITH A WHITE TANK ON IT, YOU CAN BE SURE, YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT WAY! ;)
If having any problems with finding us, please call us.
We can also go to meet you to Ādaži or other populated place near.
Google map – how to reach “Leiputrija”:
How to get to Leiputrija by bus (from Riga center):
- Take a bus No.6821 from Riga central bus station and go till its final destination in “Kadaga” village. The village is located just 7 km from “Leiputrija” leisure park. Further we offer a transfer service from “Kadaga” to “Leiputrija” (please book it in advance).
- Take a bus No.6822 or No.6824 from Riga central bus station and go till main bus stop in “Ādaži” village (the stop is near “Maxima” supermarket). The village is located 10 km from “Leiputrija” leisure park. Further we offer a transfer service from “Ādaži” to “Leiputrija” (please book it in advance).
P.S.: as many good things in the world, it may not be too easy to reach them, but when You finally do, it is definately worth the effort =)
You can download the map here: MAP
See how to find “Leiputrija” on Google maps!